And it is day 4 of the Art with Fabric blog hop. I am amazed by every quilt.
Every quilted project is a unique piece of art, full of love, creativity and inspiration.
However, have you ever thought about how "traditional" art could be reinterpreted in a quilted piece?
(by "traditional" I mean anything that a non-quilter will label as art, like paintings, drawings, sculptures, architecture from all countries and all time periods).
To explore the endless possibilities of art-inspired quilted pieces I decided to organize a Blog Hop!
I invited some of my blogging quilty friends and we are going to present our unique pieces in May!
This is the current line-up of inspiring artists:
- Maartje (http://quiltinginamsterdam.blogspot.com)
- Lee Anna (http://lapaylor.blogspot.com/)
- Renee (http://www.quiltsofafeather.com/)
- Yvonne (http://quiltingjetgirl.com/)
- Alida (http://tweloquilting.blogspot.com/)
- Yanicka (http://yanickahachez.blogspot.com/)
- Heather (http://www.heatherquilts.blogspot.com/)
- Cynthia (http://cynthiasark.blogspot.com.au/)
- Janeen (http://quiltartdesigns.blogspot.com/)
- Wendy (http://www.kwiltkrazy.com)