I had an idea about making a pixel pineapple table runner.
Schema were made, size of pieces of fabrics calculated (maths were made!!!)
and off we go.
First problem is when I noticed that the leafs are bigger than the body of the pineapple and to add to this problem, I manage to applique the leafs a bit crooked so it look unbalanced.
Well ok, I have more of the background fabrics so I add some strips on each side.
The result is a top too big to be a table runner, too small for a quilt top (and anyway, who want to have a big pineapple as a nursery theme LOL)
I guess I am not the proud designer and owner of a pineapple wall hanging.